1 bedroom apartment for saleCavalry Road, Colchester
- Well Presented First Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- One Bedroom
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- Close To Town Centre
- Long Lease
This well presented first floor apartment is situated within easy reach of Colchester's town centre. The property benefits from open plan living space, modern kitchen and bathroom, allocated parking space & long lease. The property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and an early viewing is essential.
Communal Entrance Door To:
Communal Entrance Hall
With stairs to first floor.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, storage cupboard, doors to:
Lounge / Kitchen / Diner 23' 10" x 10' 10" ( 7.26m x 3.30m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, two radiators. Kitchen area comprising wall and base level units, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom 11' 10" max x 10' 4" ( 3.61m max x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in wardrobe, door to:
White three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., part tiled walls, radiator.
The property benefits from allocated parking space.
Proceed down Colchester High Street, turn right onto Queen Street, at St Botolphs roundabout take the third exit onto Mersea Road/B1025, take the first right onto Napier Road, continue onto Circular Road North, turn right onto Stable Road, take the first left onto Cavalry Road and Newton House is on the left hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS115115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.