4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCoombe Road, Irby
- OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- OFF ROAD PARKING!
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS!
- 4 BEDROOMS, 2 RECEPTIONS!
- EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES!
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW IMMEDIATELY!
A VERSATILE FAMILY HOME! Featuring access to excellent local amenities including schools, transport links, shops and leisure pursuits, this substantial family property features plenty of opportunity for a growing family to put their stamp on their forever home! Accessed via a driveway giving plenty of off road parking and a usable front garden, this property opens up with a practical front porch. A spacious main hallway gives plenty of room for bags and coats, and two reception rooms offer versatile social spaces. A kitchen completes the downstairs accommodation, whilst upstairs, 4 bedrooms and a family bathroom give plenty of usable square footage. Extended and adapted over time, this property still features the potential for adaptation and changes if need be, and we're sure any buyer will enjoy the opportunity to develop it as they see fit. A private rear garden gives the property even more scope and makes sure that this will be a home loved by any growing family for years to come. Offered with no onward chain, viewings are available immediately- call us today to arrange access!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62165056.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8125676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.