3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale29 Chesterhall Avenue, Macmerry, East Lothian, EH33 1QJ
- Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with gardens, set in a modern residential development.
- Located in the small town of Macmerry, near Tranent in East Lothian, to the east of Edinburgh.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, a bathroom and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including a partially floored attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a rear garden with a lawn, patio and timber shed, with a driveway to the side.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4
Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with gardens, set in a modern residential development, located in the small town of Macmerry, near Tranent in East Lothian, to the east of Edinburgh. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs leading to the landing, and opens into the bright and spacious living room which is set to the front, featuring Amtico flooring, a generous window and storage cupboard. With patio doors opening onto the rear garden, the dining kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, and has space for freestanding dining furniture. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Upstairs, bedroom one features a built-in wardrobe and carpeted flooring, whilst bedrooms two and three are well finished, likewise both with carpeting. Set to the rear, the bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white bathroom suite with a mixer over-bath shower, Amtico flooring and tiled splashbacks, and the downstairs WC has a two-piece suite. Macmerry lies some two miles east of the town of Tranent, which provides most of the amenities for the immediate area, and has its own primary school, close to the property, several play-parks, and local convenience shopping. A former mining community, it is set amid open countryside, close to the East Lothian coast, with its superb beaches. The village benefits from good bus connections and is just a short drive from the A1, for ease of commuting to Edinburgh. Regular train and bus services run from nearby Musselburgh, Wallyford and Prestonpans. Tranent itself offers excellent shopping facilities, service amenities, schooling for all ages, and a range of leisure and recreational facilities, along with supermarkets, a doctor's surgery, leisure centre, library, and post office.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6663443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.