3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale7 Jacobsway, Gorebridge, Midlothian, EH23 4GG
- Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with gardens and a driveway.
- Set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac located in the rural village of Gorebridge in Midlothian.
- Comprises an; entrance vestibule, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, bathroom and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, timber framed double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a private front garden with a multi-car driveway to the side, and a rear garden with lawn, patio, decking and good-sized shed.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with gardens and a driveway, set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac located in the rural village of Gorebridge in Midlothian. The entrance vestibule opens into the bright and spacious, front facing living room, with carpeted flooring, electric fire and carpeted stairs leading to the landing. The stylish dining kitchen which has patio doors opening onto the rear garden, is fitted with contemporary units with laminate worktops, a composite sink and with ample space for dining furniture. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, double electric oven, freestanding washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, and space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has carpeting and downlight fittings, and single bedroom three includes a cupboard. The bathroom features a contemporary white suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower and tiled splashbacks, and the downstairs WC is fitted with a contemporary two piece suite. Gorebridge is a long-established and expanding rural Midlothian village, some 10 miles south-east of Edinburgh. Popular with commuters, the village offers a range of local amenities along the main street, including a supermarket store, a variety of leisure and recreational facilities and two primary schools; whilst the the highly regarded Newbattle High School is the catchment secondary school. Nearby Dalkeith offers all the range of amenities expected of a large town; whilst Straiton retail park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. In addition to an excellent bus service, a station on the recently re-opened Borders Railway, and the A7 provides swift links to the bypass and motorway network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8068285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.