3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYanley Mews, Long Ashton
- Brand New, High Specification Semi-Detached Home on Select Development
- Located at the Bristol End of Long Ashton Village
- Small Development of Just 8 Homes
- Open-Plan Bespoke Fitted Kitchen with Integrated NEFF Appliances
- Sitting Room with Double Aspect
- Ground Floor WC, Family Bathroom & En-Suite Shower Room with High Quality Finishes & Fittings
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Private Rear and Front Gardens
- Built with 10 Year Building Warranty / Help To Buy Scheme Available
- Reputable Privately Owned Local Development Company
PLOT 4 - High Specification three-bedroom BRAND NEW home on select development of 8 houses in Long Ashton Village, just c3 miles from Central Bristol - 50% NOW SOLD
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5015823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander May, Long Ashton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.