3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYanley Mews, Long Ashton
Withdrawn from Market
- Brand New, High Specification Semi-Detached Home on Select Development
- Located at the Bristol End of Long Ashton Village
- Small Development of Just 8 Homes
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen with Integrated NEFF Appliances
- Open-plan Kitchen/Dining/Sittng Room
- Ground Floor WC, Family Bathroom & En-Suite Shower Room with High Quality Finishes & Fittings
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Private Rear and Front Gardens
- Built with 10 Year Building Warranty / Help To Buy Scheme Available
- Reputable Privately Owned Local Development Company
PLOT 7 - High Specification three-bedroom BRAND NEW homes on select development of 8 houses in Long Ashton Village, just c3 miles from Central Bristol - 50% NOW SOLD
Located on this select development at the Bristol end of Long Ashton, these brand new, superbly appointed homes offer excellent accommodation over three storeys, private rear and front gardens and two allocated parking spaces. The local, privately owned development company, Freemantle Developments has made sure of high quality finishes including bespoke fitted kitchens, integrated NEFF appliances, quartz worktops, Duravit and Hansgrohe fitted bathrooms, Porcelnosa tiling, engineered oak flooring, oak side gates and block-paved driveways, as well as sympathetically built to the local surroundings with a mix of render and stone. These well designed homes offer open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting rooms and WCs,to the ground floor, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, further bedroom and bathroom to the first floor and further bedroom on the second floor.
Surrounded by rolling countryside, Long Ashton lies just a few miles south west of Bristol and enjoys facilities to include a library, supermarket, post office, baker and wine merchant amongst others. Whether it is a relaxed or faster pace of life you are looking for Long Ashton has the answer. The beautiful Ashton Court Estate with its deer park and acres of open space ideal for walking, cycling or riding; three reputable golf courses; a good choice of pubs and, of course, Clifton Village with all it has to offer is on a matter of minutes away. For those with families, Long Ashton and the surrounding areas have a wide choice of highly regarded primary, secondary and independent schools.
HELP TO BUY
The UK Governments Help to Buy Scheme is available on these properties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8237497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander May, Long Ashton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.