1 bedroom apartment for saleChandlers Place, 1 Harestone Valley Road, Caterham, Surrey, CR3
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Jack & Jill modern bathroom
- Paula Rosa fitted kitchen
- Double aspect living room
- Secured allocated parking
- Residue of 10 year NHBC buildmark policy
A well presented one bedroom apartment forming part of an exclusive development within the popular Harestone Valley area of Caterham. It brings together chic apartment living with a location that could not be more convenient for easy road and rail travel.
The light and airy feel to the entrance hall continues throughout this modern and spacious apartment. The master bedroom has ample fitted wardrobes and a Jack and Jill ensuite bathroom. The modern Paula Rosa kitchen, with a range of wall and base units boasts integral oven, hob, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. The double aspect sitting/dining room has a large bay window and glazed door open out to a Juliette balcony.
Caterham station is just across the road (200ft) and the M25 about 2 miles away. The apartment also comes with an allocated parking space and a lift to all floors.
Situated on the outskirts of Caterham's picturesque and sought after Harestone Valley.
Located on a popular residential road in Caterham which has extensive shopping facilities including Church Walk and Waitrose supermarket. Caterham station has services to London Bridge and Victoria in about 45 minutes. The M25 (J6) is about 2 miles. There are local schools in both the state and private sectors including nearby Caterham School.
Leisure facilities in the area include the De Stafford Sports Centre, tennis courts, equestrian establishments and The Surrey National golf course at Chaldon.
The property is approached through electric security gates which lead to a parking area. There is one allocated parking space for each apartment. For disabled access there is a useful ramp which leads from road level to the ground floor entrance. The development has been tastefully landscaped and the grounds are well stocked with various shrubs and hedgerow.
Service Charge: £1,066.74 p/a
Ground Rent: £150 p/a
Lease: 125 years from 2012
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62174119.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAT170453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Caterham & Oxted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.