3 bedroom terraced house for saleSpacious Three Bedroom Home with Master Ensuite
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious Family Home with Three Bedrooms
- Master En-Suite Shower Room
- Large Living Room
- Spacious Kitchen-Dining Room
- South Facing Gardens
- Private Parking
- Downstairs WC
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
A modern family home located within easy reach of Ivybridge town centre and local schools. With three bedrooms, including a master ensuite, the property has a large living room, kitchen-diner and downstairs WC to the ground floor. Private Parking & South Facing Garden.The popular and thriving town of Ivybridge has many amenities and shops, and provides easy access to both Plymouth & Exeter via road or rail. The town has a number of high performing primary schools, plus an exceptionally successful secondary school Ivybridge Community College, renowned both for its academic and sporting achievements. Being located on the edge of Dartmoor National Park, you have an abundance of scenery and outdoor pursuit options on your doorstep, plus the beaches of South Devon are only some 20-30 minute drive away.This modern mid-terraced family home provides spacious accommodation over two floors comprising an entrance lobby, large living room, downstairs WC and kitchen-dining room on the ground floor. Upstairs, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom, plus the master bedroom benefits from an ensuite shower room. The attic space has been boarded, plastered and decorated and fitted with a skylight window.At the rear of the property, there is a lovely enclosed south facing garden with patio, and access directly to the private parking space. The property is fitted with gas central heating and double glazing, and we recommend an internal viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8239724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keane & Parker, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.