2 bedroom apartment for saleLeeward Court, Asher Way, London, E1W
- West facing reception room
- Within a well maintained gated complex
- Allocated parking included
- Onsite caretaker available
- Chain free position
- Central Wapping location close to St Katharine Docks, Aldgate and Tower Hill
- EPC Rating = C
Well presented 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment set in the gated complex of Quay 430, situated in the heart of Wapping.
Quay 430 was built on the Western Dock which was linked to the River Thames by a complex series of canals connecting Tobacco Dock, Eastern Dock and the old and new Shadwell Basins to the east. Some of the surviving high boundary walls along The Highway are testimony to the valuable trade of tobacco, spices, spirits and timber which it handled over 150 years.
The apartment is ideally located for public transport with links to Tower Hill underground station (Circle and District line) and Tower Gateway DLR, an additional transport option is London Bridge main Line station or underground (Jubilee and Northern line) being close by.
This 2nd floor apartment provides comfortable accommodation for a couple or alternatively two single individual's with plenty of living and storage space.
Offering a West facing open plan reception/dining room which leads to a fully fitted kitchen and includes appliances such as a washing machine, fridge-freezer and gas cooker.
Leeward Court is Share of freehold and benefits from a long lease, allocated parking, on site porter within a friendly gated complex.
Square Footage: 682 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62179399.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOS170166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.