3 bedroom bungalow for saleWillows Avenue, Maltby, Middlesbrough
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Substantially Refurbished Since 2010
- Rear 13FT Conservatory Installed in 2010
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom Fitted in 2010
- Attractive Dual Aspect Lounge With Open Fire
- Gas Central Heating
- South Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Ample Parking & Detached Garage
- Set Within A Road of Similar Detached Bungalows
Situated within this much sought after rural village with attractive open rear views, lies this rarely available three double bedroom detached single storey bungalow. Occupying a delightful plot, this bungalow has been renovated since late 2009 by the present owner and benefits from a fitted country style kitchen with terracotta tiled flooring which is in turn open plan into the new conservatory which was installed in 2010, the interior has also been remodelled to incorporate a larger bathroom with a contemporary four piece suite, a full re-wire was undertaken in late 2009 and solid wood interior doors have been fitted throughout. The property is immaculately presented in neutral tones with gas fired central heating to radiators and double glazed windows. Upon inspection you will fully appreciate the well proportioned living accommodation which briefly comprises; reception hall, WC/cloakroom, living room with cast iron open fire and UPVC double glazed French doors to the rear terrace, kitchen breakfast room which opens into the conservatory, three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there are front gardens laid to lawn and bordered to the front by a low dwarf stone wall and hedging. A pillared and gated entrance provides access down the driveway to a detached garage with fencing to both sides. At the rear are south westerly facing lawn gardens with flower and shrubbery planted borders. There is a stone flagged patio terrace providing an ideal area to sit and enjoy outside entertaining. This is a rare opportunity to buy a delightful and much sought after home situated in a desirable and prime location and we highly recommend an early inspection to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62182030.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.