3 bedroom apartment for saleLancaster Drive, London
- 3 spacious double bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobes
- Separate maisonette
- Private garage
- Allocated parking space
- Water frontage
- Twin balconies
- Communal gardens
- Doorstep bus stop
- No chain
Set in an enclosed, riverside development, this beautifully presented 3-bedroom apartment features unusually spacious rooms with superb finishes. Within walking distance to Canary Wharf’s shopping malls and transport links on its doorstep, this home is ideal for professionals and families alike.
This property has been finished to a superb standard with timeless contemporary design and attention to detail with oak veneer doors and flooring, brush-steel sockets and switches, satellite point in every room, fog-free and illuminated make-up mirrors, mood lighting and ample storage of wall-to-wall wardrobes.
The property is located on the first floor, overlooking the Blackwall Basin, with
- large open plan living, dining and kitchen area which opens onto large balcony.
- 3 double bedrooms.
- Main bathroom with walk-in shower and hydro-spa bath,
- Kitchen with solid wood cabinet doors and granite worktops and fully integrated appliances including sink with Britta water filter tap and macerator, induction hob, gourmet oven, microwave oven and extractor fan.
The property is ideally situated for transport links within 10 minutes’ walk to Blackwall and South Quay DLR stations as well as the Jubilee line at Canary Wharf and D6, D7, N255 busses practically on its doorstep. It is also within easy reach of Canary Wharf and Stratford shopping malls, and the surrounding area includes some of London’s best restaurants, gastro pubs and bars such as Jamie Oliver’s Italian, The Gun, Anyanna’s, Boisdale Jazz Bar as well as, the stylish, Everyman Cinema and bar.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by Esale. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ESL2LANC32. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by esale Ltd, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.