1 bedroom flat for sale137, 2f2 Easter Road, Edinburgh, EH7 5QA
- Well-presented, one-bedroom, second-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located on popular Easter Road, lying to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, good storage provision, TV and telephone points, and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is a communal terrace to the rear, with permit on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- View of Arthur's Seat from the front of the property.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, one-bedroom, second-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located on popular Easter Road, lying to the east of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the flat via the entrance hall which has the secure entry handset and a utility cupboard which houses a washing machine. The bright and well-proportioned living/dining room, which is set to the front, features carpeted flooring, cornice, pendant lighting, space for dining furniture, and a recessed window which offers plentiful natural light and looks out over Easter Road. The kitchen is fitted with traditional wall and base units, laminate worktops, tile splashbacks, a composite sink, gas cooker and freestanding fridge/freezer. To the rear of the property, the double bedroom has a recessed window with a bench seat, space for freestanding furniture and two built in storage cupboards, whilst the bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite with a mains mixer shower over the bath, and a ladder radiator. Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, whilst there is also a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Highly-frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, together with the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Virgin Active gym, and multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8187204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.