3 bedroom terraced house for saleHalsbury Road, Cardiff
- GREAT RENOVATION POTENTIAL
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- CLOSE TO VICTORIA PARK
- NO CHAIN
This traditional mid terrace home is in need of modernisation and is situated in the sought after area of Victoria Park. Accommodation of this family home is arranged over two floors and comprises; entrance porch, hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms and bathroom.
NO CHAIN! - EXCELLENT RENOVATION POTENTIAL - THREE BEDROOMS - VICTORIA PARK LOCATION!
This traditional mid terrace home is in need of modernisation and is situated in the sought after area of Victoria Park. Accommodation of this family home is arranged over two floors and comprises; entrance porch, hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, double garage, enclosed rear garden, easy access to parks, shops, schools, transport links and local eateries.
Via uPVC front door with obscured double glazed panel into:
Double glazed window to side. Tiled floor. Power points. Obscured double glazed door to:
Living Room 14' 2" Max x 11' Max ( 4.32m Max x 3.35m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front. Suspended ceiling. Radiator. Power points. Wall lights. Feature tiled fireplace with open fire.
Dining Room 9' 11" chimney breast x 12' 3" Max ( 3.02m chimney breast x 3.73m Max )
Double glazed French doors to rear opening onto the rear garden. Suspended ceiling. Stone chimney breast with inset freestanding electric fire. Radiator. Power points. Telephone point.
Stairs off rising to the first floor. Quarry tiled floor. Suspended ceiling. Cupboard housing utility meters. Under stairs cupboard. Fuse box. Radiator. Doors off to:
Kitchen 5' 9" Max x 12' 3" Max ( 1.75m Max x 3.73m Max )
double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash backs. Stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer taps over. Integrated induction hob, electric double oven and cooker hood. Space for fridge freezer. pantry. Power points. Cushioned floor.
Utility Room / W.C 7' 5" max x 4' max ( 2.26m max x 1.22m max )
Entered via obscured double glazed panel door. Power points. Radiator. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Suspended ceiling. Door to W.C.
First Floor Landing
Suspended ceiling. Airing cupboard. Storage cupboard. Doors to:
Bedroom One 11' max x 9' 5" plus recess ( 3.35m max x 2.87m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes and overhead cupboards. Suspended ceiling. Radiator. power points.
Bedroom Two 12' max x 8' plus recess ( 3.66m max x 2.44m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Wall mounted gas combination boiler. Power points. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" max x 6' 9" Max ( 2.41m max x 2.06m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Built in cupboard. Radiator. Power points. Suspended ceiling.
Obscured double glazed window to rear. Three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with wall mounted shower over, low level W/C and vanity wash hand basin. Wall mounted shaver light. Tiled splash backs. Cork flooring. Heated towel rail. Radiator.
The enclosed rear garden benefits from rear lane access via a pedestrian gate. Paved patio area. Area of overgrowth would provide ample space for a lawn. Outside tap. Washing line. Brick built storage shed accessed by obscured double glazed panel door, window to side and power points. Greenhouse. Pedestrian door providing access into garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62188946.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN106032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.