3 bedroom link detached house for saleMilden Road, Ipswich
- Link Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Close to Ipswich Town Centre
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Family Bathroom & Downstairs WC
An excellent three bedroom link detached house which would make the perfect family home. Beautifully presented throughout this property benefits from a wonderful kitchen/diner, first floor bathroom, rear garden and a garage with a driveway.
Located just to the west of Ipswich town centre and close to Chantry park, local amenities include supermarkets, Ipswich mainline train station and both the A12 & A14 providing easy access to Colchester and Felixstowe.
With obscure double glazed insets leading to:
Inset spotlights and doors leading to:
Obscure double glazed window to the side, low level WC, sink unit with tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail and inset spotlights.
Lounge 18' 8" x 11' 10" max ( 5.69m x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to the front, two radiators, laminate flooring, spotlights, stairs to the first floor and door leading to:
Kitchen / Diner
Double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden, double glazed window to the rear, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers incorporating the boiler, integral fridge/freezer, built under electric double oven with four ring electric hob. plumbing for washing machine, built in understairs cupboard, radiator, slate tiled flooring and inset spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, loft access, built in cupboard housing the hot water tank, inset spotlights and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 13' 4" max x 8' 5" ( 4.06m max x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes with mirror fronted sliding doors and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 5' 11" ( 2.62m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring and spotlights.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear, three piece white bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap, low level WC, heated towel rail, tiled walls, tiled floor and inset spotlights.
Driveway providing off road parking.
Paved patio area with steps leading down to the path leading to the rear decked patio area and various trees and shrubs.
Garage 17' x 8' ( 5.18m x 2.44m )
Up and over door with further door to the rear, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62188985.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.