3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthumberland Way, Walsall, WS2 7BF
- Three Storey Modern Property
- Off Road Parking
- Master Suite with Dressing Area
- Kitchen with Space for a Dining Table
- Ground Floor WC
- French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Close to Facilities in the Town Centre
- Remaining NHBC Gaurantee
- NO CHAIN
- EPC - C (79)
'THE CROFTON' is a delightfully designed three storey family home built in 2016 by Taylor Wimpey and located on the Jubilee Gardens development just outside Walsall Town within easy reach of the train station, shops and restaurants and the M6 Motorway. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN
Goodchilds Estate Agents are delighted to offer this spacious and well presented three storey family home built in 2016 by Taylor Wimpey and ideally located within easy reach of Reedswood Retail Park and the Sainsbury's superstore, the town centre with a choice of restaurants and shops and the train station providing links to Birmingham and Lichfield. The Crofton is a generous three bedroom property set over three floors and comprising to the ground floor of a welcoming entrance hallway, guest cloakroom, fitted kitchen with space for a dining table and a lounge with French doors opening onto the rear patio. To the first floor are two bedrooms and the family bathroom whilst the top floor boasts a master bedroom with the added luxury of an en-suite shower room and dressing area. Outside is a driveway for two cars and an enclosed rear garden with gated side access. The property is offered with the added advantage of having no onward chain.
Viewings via Goodchilds on 01922 711444.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62191089.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28767428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodchilds, Walsall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.