4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Farm Crescent, Tilehurst, Reading
- Substantial four bedroom home
- Two front doors offering annexe potential
- Entrance hall with WC
- 15ft rear aspect dining room
- 20ft living room and 16ft fitted kitchen
- 15ft study
- Four bedrooms with en suite to master
- Family bathroom with separate WC
- 90ft secluded level rear garden
- Large block paved driveway
Sansome & George Tilehurst - A substantial and immaculately presented four bedroom semi detached home offering spacious accommodation totaling 1400 sq ft. Located in a sought after cul-de-sac to the west of Tilehurst ideally located for reputable schools, local amenities, open parkland and transport links.
Property Description - A substantial and immaculately presented four bedroom semi detached home offering spacious accommodation totaling 1400 sq ft. Located in a sought after cul-de-sac to the west of Tilehurst ideally located for reputable schools, amenities, open parkland and transport links.
Ground floor accommodation comprises of two front doors giving separate access points to the house offering annexe potential, entrance hall with WC, front aspect 20ft living room, rear aspect 15ft dining with patio doors onto the garden, front aspect 15ft study/family room and rear aspect 16ft fitted kitchen. The first floor provides four welll-proportioned bedrooms with en suite shower room to the master and a family bathroom with separate WC.
The exterior provides block paved driveway with ample parking and to the rear an approximately 90ft secluded level garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas radiator central heating. The property has been thoughtfully extended by the current vendors who have owned the home since it was built. Internal viewings recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62192674.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27313212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Central Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.