1 bedroom flat for sale12/2 Constitution Street, The Shore, Edinburgh, EH6 7BT
- Beautifully-presented, one-bedroom, ground-floor flat with secure parking and well-maintained communal grounds.
- Close to the heart of the popular Shore area of Leith, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, open-plan living/dining/kitchen, a double bedroom with dressing room and bathroom.
- Features in this factored property include uPVC double glazing, electric storage heating, TV, internet and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision.
- Externally, the property benefits from well-maintained communal grounds, including a rooftop garden, space within the secure residents' car park.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing - Sunday between 2-4pm.
Beautifully-presented, one-bedroom, ground-floor flat with secure parking and well-maintained communal grounds, close to the heart of the popular Shore area of Leith, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. Accessed via a well-kept common stair, the property is entered via a hallway providing access to all rooms, and featuring a generous built-in cupboard, the entryphone handset and wood-effect flooring. Offering space for a dining table and chairs, the spacious living/dining/kitchen features spot lighting and laminate flooring, whilst the kitchen, open-plan to the living area, features contemporary wall and base units with integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, ceramic hob, electric oven and dishwasher. There is also a good-sized double bedroom with an adjoining dressing room that could be used as a study and has a built-in wardrobe. Set internally off the hall, the fully tiled bathroom includes a modern three-piece suite, mains mixer over-bath shower and a ladder-style radiator. The Shore is a fashionable and vibrant location north of Edinburgh city centre, offering a blend of historic buildings and modern developments, and is well-served by the area's unrivalled selection of cafés, bars, bistros and eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants. Extensive local shopping is available throughout Leith, with Great Junction Street and the foot of Leith Walk close by, and a Tesco superstore on Duke Street. The Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex offers a wide range of major high-street shopping outlets, a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a variety of restaurants. Walks and cycleways can be found along the Newhaven shore and the Water of Leith, whilst the extensive Leith Links park offers open green spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6882063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.