2 bedroom flat for saleFlat 2, 3 Constitution Place, The Shore, Edinburgh, EH6 7DL
- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat, set in a modern, factored apartment block with well-maintained communal grounds.
- Situated in the desirable Shore area, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, and bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a secure entry system and ample integrated storage.
- The property has a small private patio, and two parking permits for the residents car park, along with the use of an on-site gym and concierge service.
- Home Report available online.
- OPEN VIEWING - Thursday 5-7pm or Sunday 2-4pm
** OPEN VIEWINGS - THURSDAY 5-7PM OR SUNDAY 2-4PM ** Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat, set in a modern, factored apartment block with well-maintained communal grounds, situated in the Shore area, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The property is entered via an entrance hallway which features four built-in store cupboards and the entryphone handset. The good-sized, corner set living room includes carpeted flooring and a circular dining area with ample space for freestanding furniture and three full-length windows providing excellent natural light. The modern kitchen features a comprehensive range of wall and base units with laminate worktops, incorporating a stainless-steel sink with drainer. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, slimline dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. The spacious master bedroom has french doors to the private patio, a built-in wardrobe, and a private en-suite shower room fitted with a modern two-piece suite, stainless steel ladder radiator and walk-in shower cubicle with an electric shower. Bedroom two likewise has carpeting and a built-in wardrobe, whilst the internally set bathroom features a white three-piece suite, a ladder radiator and splashback tiling. Lastly, the property also features an excellent on site gym and concierge service.
The Shore is a fashionable and vibrant location north of Edinburgh city centre, offering a blend of historic buildings and modern developments, and is well-served by the area's unrivalled selection of cafés, bars, bistros and eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants. Extensive local shopping is available throughout Leith, with Leith Walk and Duke Street close by. There are also excellent transport links into the centre of town with frequent bus services available from Sandport Street, just a 5 minute walk away. The Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex offers a wide range of major high-street shopping outlets, a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a variety of restaurants. Walks and cycleways can be found along the Newhaven shore and the Water of Leith, whilst the extensive Leith Links park offers open green spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8172781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.