2 bedroom villa for sale35 Ardmillan Terrace, Ardmillan, Edinburgh, EH11 2JL
Offers in Excess of
- Immaculately-presented, modern, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, semi-detached, two-storey villa with private garden ground.
- Conveniently located in the Ardmillan area, a short distance from Edinburgh's city centre, financial district and west end.
- Comprises; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
- Features; gas central heating, double glazing, TV and telephone points, real wood flooring, and good storage space.
- There are low-maintenance private garden grounds to the front, side and rear, and ample parking to the front and in surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- OPEN VIEWINGS - Sunday 3-4pm
Immaculately-presented, modern, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, semi-detached, two-storey villa with private garden ground, located conveniently in the Ardmillan area, a short distance from Edinburgh's city centre, financial district and west end. The entrance hall, with real wood flooring, and an under-stairs store cupboard, serves the ground-floor rooms, with a timber staircase rising to the upper-storey. There are two double bedrooms, also on the ground floor, set to either aspect, and both with real wood flooring and built-in wardrobes with mirror doors. Set to the rear, the fully-tiled bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite with an over-bath mixer shower attachment. On the upper level is a light and very spacious, open-plan living/dining room with a double front-facing window, engineered wood flooring, fitted blind, deep, walk-in store cupboard / box room, and offering ample space for separate seating and dining areas. Off the living area, the kitchen enjoys a leafy rear outlook, and is fitted with modern units with laminate worktops and mosaic-tile splashbacks, and charcoal-grey floor tiles. Integrated appliances include a gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood over, and a freestanding fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Ardmillan is located less than a mile west of the city centre adjacent to the high-amenity areas of Dalry and Gorgie, and within walking distance of Haymarket Station, Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is excellent local shopping, with specialist shops and supermarkets close by, including Co-operative superstore, Sainsbury's and Aldi. There is an extensive range of cafes, bars and restaurants both in Dalry and the nearby West End, whilst leisure facilities include the Fountain Park complex with a multi-screen cinema and Virgin Active gym, and the Dalry Swim Centre. Ardmillan is also convenient for Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College. There are highly frequent bus services, whilst the new tram network is available from Haymarket.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8125162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.