4 bedroom detached house for saleCornflower Close, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Entrance hall, Utility room and cloakroom
- Spacious dual aspect living room with coal effect gas fire
- Dining room with patio doors to rear garden
- Re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room with quartz work surfaces and appliances
- Family room with patio doors to rear
- Four bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Master bedroom with fitted bedroom furniture and ensuite
This well presented four bedroom detached family home, is situated on the popular Simons Park development. Offered for sale with no onward chain. Accommodation comprises, living room with adjoining dining room, re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room with family room, utility and four double bedrooms. Generous secluded west facing rear garden.
Situation Simons Park is an up market development of four and five bedroom detached houses built in 1983. There are a number of pleasant walks nearby via Chestnut Avenue and Simons lane with schools in close proximity and good road access into Wokingham via the Reading Road and to Reading through Winnersh.
Outside 54ft x 48ft westerly facing rear garden is enclosed by wooden fencing. There are well stocked shrub borders with a bank of conifers to the rear boundary. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio to the rear of the house, outside lighting and gated side access. Double integral garage with glazed door to garden and metal up and over door. Driveway parking to the front for three vehicles.
Council Tax F
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4490096
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62193988.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4490096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.