3 bedroom detached house for sale8 Threipmuir Gardens, Balerno, Edinburgh, EH14 7EZ
- Beautifully-presented, three bedroom, modern link-detached-villa, with private gardens, driveway and an integrated garage.
- Located in a quiet and leafy residential area, in the desirable Balerno area, west of Edinburgh centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living / dining, kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include extensive oak-wood flooring, a stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, and modern bathroom suites.
- In addition there is gas central heating, double glazed windows, multiple TV and phone points, and good storage including a loft space, and the garage with power and lighting.
- Externally, there is lawn and double driveway to the front; whilst the enclosed rear garden is set over two levels, with a lawn and paved patio.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing on Sunday between 2-4pm
Beautifully-presented, three bedroom, modern link-detached-villa, with private gardens, driveway and an integrated garage, located in a quiet and leafy residential area, in the desirable Balerno area, west of Edinburgh centre.
The entrance hall has space for outerwear storage, and gives access to the living area, stairway to the first floor, and to the WC fitted with a two piece suite. A dual-aspect living area has space for lounge and dining furniture, and features quality wood flooring and a patio door to the rear garden. Set off the lounge, a generous kitchen space features bi-fold doors to the rear garden patio, and secondary internal access to the garage. Quality fitted units provide ample store space plus a breakfast bar; whilst integrated appliances include a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, and 5 hob range cooker. On the first-floor, and upper hall features a built-in store cupboard, loft access and a side aspect window for good natural light. Two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to both aspects and include built-in wardrobes. A single bedroom is front facing with a built-in store cupboard; whilst the family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary suite, including a shower above the bath. Balerno is a sought-after residential village, some eight miles south-west of the city centre. Lying off the A70, it is ideal for commuting by bus or car, with the nearby City Bypass connecting to the main trunk routes and Edinburgh airport. The thriving community supports a range of local shopping, services and amenities, including sports clubs, a swimming pool, and well-regarded primary and high schools. There are supermarkets at The Gyle and Hermiston Gait retail parks and at Colinton and Longstone. Balerno lies on the edge of the Pentland Hills Regional Park and is convenient for pleasant woodland pathways along the Water of Leith, around Harlaw and Threipmuir, and in Balerno's Malleny Gardens, with golf courses at Dalmahoy and Baberton.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7966356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.