2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale38/2 Hutchison Avenue, Chesser, Edinburgh, EH14 1QP
Sunday 2-4pm or by apt with Solicitors.
McQueen Legal present to the market this spacious and well-appointed two-bedroom ground floor flat ideally located within the popular residential district of Chesser with a host of fantastic amenities and commuter links nearby. The property benefits from well-proportioned rooms and excellent storage facilities along with a very well-kept shared garden area to the rear with a private garden area to the front. An early viewing is recommended.
• Welcoming hallway with large storage cupboard.
• Bright and spacious living room pleasantly looking on to the front garden, feature fireplace with electric fire inset, large walk in cupboard offering excellent storage.
• Modern kitchen fitted with a good range of white gloss wall and base units, space for free standing appliances.
• Large double bedroom with corniced ceiling, front facing with ample space for free standing furniture.
• Further double bedroom rear facing with corniced ceiling.
• Bathroom with WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, ladder towel radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62196235.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 94809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDougall McQueen , Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.