3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFaulding Way, Grimsby
Offers in Excess of
- **NO CHAIN** Semi-detached property
- Lounge and kitchen Three bedrooms
- Three bedrooms and bathroom
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Brick built garage and off road parking
- EPC RATING: B
An attractive semi-detached property briefly comprising of lounge, dining area, kitchen, entrance hall and onto the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from a detached garage, enclosed front and rear garden, off road parking, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, solar panels and alarm system. A well-dressed home in a popular residential area close to local shops, schools and with-in easy connect to the A180, local villages and towns. On entering the welcoming hallway we have doors to lounge/ dining room giving space for the whole family together over a meal and a catch up, large bright patio doors leads onto the enclosed rear garden, ideal for summer parties with friends. The compact kitchen is the perfect place to cook up a storm, with a good size garden to the front and rear plus the addition of a lengthy driveway which provides plenty of off road parking for multiple vehicles.*This property has fitted solar panels. Depending on the contract, you may be required to take over the agreement as part of the purchase. Further information can be provided on request and we advise you to discuss this with your solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62196604.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8205526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.