4 bedroom detached house for saleImperial Way, Thatcham
- Kennet School catchment
- Walking distance to railway station
- Four double bedrooms
- En-suite & wardrobes to master
- Two reception rooms
- Lovely kitchen/breakfast room
- Landscaped gardens
- Integral garage & driveway
An attractive four double bedroom detached house with a garage, presented to a very high standard and situated within walking distance of the railway station. Located in Kennet School catchment on a popular road of Kennet Heath, this family home offers good living space through two reception rooms and a modern kitchen/breakfast room. The entrance hall includes a cloakroom and stairs to the first floor. From the landing are four double bedrooms, a modern family bathroom and loft access hatch. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room and multiple fitted wardrobes. Outside, the landscaped front garden is adjoined by driveway parking in front of the integral garage, with side access to the rear garden. The rear garden has also been landscaped and provides two separate decking areas, lawn and flowerbed borders. The garden holds a good degree of privacy from the rear and is enclosed by timber fencing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62197513.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7181166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roots Estate Agency Ltd, Thatcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.