3 bedroom terraced house for saleBowes Close, Watton
Withdrawn from Market
- Guide Price £215,000 - £225,000
- Modern mid terrace property built by Hopkins Homes
- 3 bedrooms; master bedroom with built in storage & smart en-suite shower room
- 15'8 lounge with double doors to attractive kitchen/diner
- Ground floor WC, first floor bathroom & en-suite
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Garage & parking in front of it
- Enclosed, southerly facing rear garden with lawn & patio
- Within easy reach of the town centre, local high school & supermarkets
- No onward chain
SUMMARY Immaculate, modern 3 bedroom mid terrace property set back from the road and fronting onto green space, on a new development towards the outskirts of Watton, within easy reach of the town centre, supermarket and High School. An enclosed rear garden and garage add to the immense appeal.
OUTSIDE Front: The property fronts on to an attractive area of green space with a shared footpath running along the front of the terrace of property's. The property enjoys a small front garden with a variety of plants and a grass strip and path to the entrance door.
Rear: The rear garden measures approximately 33' max and is laid to lawn with patio and a personal door giving access to the rear of the garage. A gate leads to the adjacent road and the garage.
AGENTS NOTE We have been advised there is an annual management charge payable, please seek full clarification from your legal representative.
DIRECTIONS From the crossroads adjacent to Tesco take Thetford Road and turn right into the new development via Byford Way. Follow the road and as it turns sharp right the property can be found on the left hand side, on the far side of an area of green space.
Access to the garage is via a continuation of Byford Way which turns left just before the green space. Follow this road to the right and right again and the garage is ahead of you with a path to the property's rear gate, lined with shrubs.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62197591.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361012524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hammondlee, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.