4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDerby Road, South Woodford
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- WOW factor lounge with high ceilings
- 4 bedroom semi detached house
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- En suite, cloakroom and family bathroom
- Large outbuilding & South facing garden
- EPC energy rating D (55)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £950,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
This is a beautiful example of a four bedroom Victorian semi detached house that has been classically refurbished by the current owner. Derby Road is a quiet turning as there is no access from Woodford New Road from one end. This location was inside the admission area for Churchfields school in 2017, which would make it popular with families as the school has enjoyed an outstanding rating for many years. South Woodford High Street with many retail outlets bars, coffee shops and restaurants is within walking distance. To balance perfectly with more modern amenities, Epping forest, local playing fields and Highams Park boating lake provide picturesque places to enjoy seasonal walks, bike rides and jogging. There is off-road parking to the front and this is a pretty house. Once you walk through the door you really appreciate the amount of space on offer. A large open plan lounge and living area provides a welcoming space for you and your family to get together at the end of the day and catch up on all the news. There is a beautiful kitchen/breakfast room to the rear and the natural sun light pours in through the windows throughout the day. To the side of this is an area currently used as a beauty salon and the cloakroom is a useful addition when the children are playing in the garden or when you have visitors. To the first floor the large bedrooms are complimented by a four piece family bathroom and an en suite to the second bedroom which would be perfect for a teenager or a guest.
What the Owner says:
As a local business man I moved from Hackney many years ago now, and we chose this property due to its ideal location, in perfect position between South Woodford High street and leafy green areas. The local schools are highly sought after and within walking distance. We have extended over thirty years ago, so the home has really grown with our family. More recently we have painted and decorated and installed a new front drive. Local shops include Waitrose and Sainsburys, and if you are looking for a restaurants at the weekend, Nino's is lively and serves lovely food.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Family Area: 24'3 x 15'9 (7.40m x 4.80m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 23'5 x 9'11 (7.14m x 3.02m)
- Conservatory/Salon: 12'6 x 5'2 (3.81m x 1.58m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'10 x 11'5 (4.83m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 10'5 (3.46m x 3.18m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 11'8 x 11'2 (3.56m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'0 x 7'0 (2.14m x 2.14m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Out building: 17'6 x 12'2 (5.34m x 3.71m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62197783.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53617171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.