3 bedroom town house for saleRycroft Meadow, Beggarwood, Basingstoke
- Three / Four Bedroom Family Home
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Fantastically Presented Throughout
- No Onward Chain
- Garage and Driveway Parking
This well presented town house, situated in the popular area ofBeggerwood, this property benifits ENSUITE to master bedroom, GARAGE and driveway parking, spacious lounge/diner. Located within close proximity to local amenities as well as fantastic internal and external condition, NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Connells are delighted to bring to market this well presented town house, situated in Beggarwood. This property benefits from its close proximity to local amenities as well as fantastic internal and external condition. This property is offered to the market with no onward chain.
Internal access to garage, doors leading to cloak room, utility room and stairs leading to 1st floor.
Utility Room 5' 9" x 5' 5" ( 1.75m x 1.65m )
Base units, cupboards, work surfaces, sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled, radiator, space for tumble dryer
Double glazed window to side aspect, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, splash back tiles, radiator
Doors to lounge/diner and kitchen, stairs leading to 2nd floor. Radiator.
Lounge/diner 20' 9" x 13' 7" ( 6.32m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator
Kitchen 13' 3" x 12' 2" ( 4.04m x 3.71m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, double glazed window to rear aspect, 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, roll top work surfaces, tiled, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for dish washer, space for fridge/freezer, combi central heating boiler, radiator
Loft access, radiator
Bedroom One 17' 2" x 13' 3" ( 5.23m x 4.04m )
Two double glazed window to front aspect, radiator
Double glazed window to side aspect, shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiled, radiator
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 2" ( 3.96m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled
Patio, edged off lawn, gate, side access
Power and light
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62198401.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KSH102919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Basingstoke South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.