3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSuffield Road, Chingford
- 3 Bedroom semi-detached house
- Side access
- Lovely maintainable and spacious garden
- Close to local amenities
- South Chingford location
- Good condition throughout
- EPC energy rating D (56)
This lovely three bedroom semi detached house is bursting with character and potential. If you are looking for a property that you can put your own stamp on then look no further.
The through lounge and dining area is a good size and has a great sense of stunning natural light that reaches into the rooms.
You can unwind and cook your evening meal in peace in the kitchen area whilst the children play in the garden with the L shaped kitchen ad family area that overlooks the beautiful garden. The side access makes muddy bikes an issue of the past.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms both of which are good size and a reasonable size single bedroom.
The house is located in the catchment area of a range of schools. With a leisure centre and forest a short walk away it is the ideal place to take a stroll in the morning or somewhere to unwind in the evening. This house has loads of potential and is definitely worth a view.
- Family/Kitchen Area: (L-shaped) 18'9 x 6'2 (5.72m x 1.88m) plus 17'7 x 8'9 (5.36m x 2.67m)
- Dining/Lounge Area: 20'4 x 10'9 (6.20m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'3 x 10'1 (3.13m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'4 x 10'0 (3.15m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'6 x 7'0 (2.29m x 2.14m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62199109.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51011769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.