4 bedroom flat for saleGunners Row, Southsea
- Three/Four Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Highly Requested Location in Former Marine Barracks
- Wonderful Views over Communal Grounds and Sea
- Over 1,600 sq.ft (149.8 sq.m) of Accommodation
- Impressive Living Room & Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room : Cloakroom/Utility
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Dressing & Shower
- Garage : Early Viewing Strongly Recommended
Fry & Kent has pleasure in marketing this beautifully presented second floor apartment located in the highly requested former Royal Marine Barracks development set back from Southsea seafront enjoying stunning southerly views over The Solent. Known as 'Gunners Row' this impressive Grade ll Listed building was renovated and coverted into luxury apartments approximately 20 years ago with each house approached via a stepped portico entrance with communal hallway and lift service to all floors. The well appointed interior boasts a spacious layout comprising; entrance hall, inner reception hall, 27'6 x 14'6 living room with archway to a separate dining room, 15'11 kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom with en-suite dressing room and en-suite shower room, two/three further bedrooms (one used as a second sitting room), utility/cloakroom and main bathroom. Benefiting from gas fired central heating and a single garage located nearby, we would strongly recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8224755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Southsea Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.