3 bedroom apartment for saleOne Crown Place, London, EC2A
- 1,480 sq ft 26th floor apartment
- Private members clubhouse
- Boutique hotel
- 140,000 sq ft of premium office space
- Residents' 7th floor terrace
- Work hub
- Private dining rom
- 24 hour concierge
- 24 hour onsite security with CCTV monitoring
Located on the 26th floor of the North Residences and offering triple aspect views, this luxury apartment comprises open plan bespoke kitchen/living room with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms with ensuites, further double bedroom with built in wardrobes, separate luxury bathroom and a winter garden with bespoke Crittall doors. The total size of the apartment is 1,480 sq ft
All apartments feature oak herringbone flooring to hallway, living room, kitchen and master bedroom, underfloor heating throughout and comfort cooling to reception rooms and bedrooms and 24 hour onsite security with CCTV monitoring. All occupants will further benefit from an array of amenities including 24 hour dedicated concierge, residents’ lounge, screening room, work hub, gym, private dining room, treatment room and communal terrace.
Located in London’s historic Sun Street conservation area, the development is set to deliver a total of 246 private apartments distributed amongst two towers, a boutique hotel, 140,000 sq ft of premium office space, retail units totalling 7,000 sq ft, and a historic Georgian terrace that will be fully restored as part of the scheme.
One Crown Place is centrally located and is within 3 minutes’ walk from Liverpool Street station with Shoreditch and Old Street a short walk away. The rest of London, from the West End to Canary Wharf is easily accessed by tube and there are quick connections to all London airports. Furthermore, Crossrail services are scheduled to begin at Liverpool Street Station in 2018 creating a faster and more efficient route for travelling both east and west.
Liverpool Street Station – 3 minutes
Moorgate Station – 5 minutes
Old Street Station – 8 minutes
Shoreditch High Street Station – 12 minutes
Bank Station – 13 minutes
London Bridge – 7 minutes
King’s Cross St Pancras – 8 minutes
Oxford Circus – 10 minutes
Victoria – 14 minutes
Tottenham Court Road – 4 minutes (Elizabeth Line)
Canary Wharf – 6 minutes (Elizabeth Line)
Paddington – 10 minutes (Elizabeth Line)
Heathrow Airport – 35 minutes (Elizabeth Line)
Gatwick Airport – 40 minutes
Anticipated completion 2020
Computer generated imaged for indicative purposes only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WES170132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.