2 bedroom terraced house for saleMorden Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L6
- Investment Opportunity
- Two Bedroom Terrace
- Currently Let for £700 pcm
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Area
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Family Sized Bathroom
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heated
- Good Transport Links to City Centre
- EPC GRADE D
- CASH OFFERS CONSIDERED ONLY
Haus Liverpool are pleased to offer this 2 bedroom terrace Investment Opportunity for sale. The Property is currently let to two students producing £700 gross pcm and runs until the summer of 2018.
The property is situated in Morden Street which is located off Boaler Street, which in turn runs off Sheil Road in the L6 area of Liverpool. This is a popular residential location offering easy access to local amenities. There are excellent road links and regular public transport services to Liverpool City Centre. The property is also conveniently situated for access to leisure facilities at Newsham Park close by. Viewings may be arranged strictly by appointment.
The accommodation brief comprises;
Lounge / Dining Area
24' into bay x 11' 6" (7.32m x 3.51m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, carpet flooring, stairs leading to first floor, door to kitchen.
7' 1" x 11' 2" (2.16m x 3.40m) Having a range of base and wall units, single drainer stainless steel sink, built-under oven, four ring hob, UPVC double glazed window and UPVC door to rear.
8' 11" x 5' 6" (2.72m x 1.68m) Ground floor bathroom with UPVC double glazed window to rear, white suite comprising panelled bath, low level w.c. pedestal wash basin.
11' 6" x 10' 5" (3.51m x 3.18m) UPVC double glazed window to front. Carpet flooring.
11' 7" x 8' 10" (3.53m x 2.69m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, Carpet flooring
Externally there is a small yard with gated access.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62207654.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MordenSt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haus, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.