3 bedroom detached house for saleForge Lane, Sutton, Dover, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached house
- Stunning views spanning acres of countryside
- Set on a large plot
- Rural location
- In need of modernisation
- EPC energy rating F (31)
Imagine waking up every morning to peace, tranquillity and stunning views of the countryside. This property could make the most perfect family home, where, like the previous owner, enjoyed many happy years. In need of modernisation, this could make for a great investment to bring back to life. Rarely do opportunities like this become available.Situated on a quiet country lane only a few minutes’ drive from Deal, you will have the beauty of countryside living here, coupled with the hustle and bustle of a vibrant town on your doorstep. As you approach the property you will be amazed at the potential here. The plot is large enough to extend the property should you wish (subject to necessary planning permission) or just to simply enjoy the wonderful gardens. The views are totally breath taking from all angles inside the property and the current layout could be adapted to emphasise these further. Downstairs the kitchen/diner is large enough for the family to gather at tea time and the additional 2 reception rooms ensure there is space for all. Outside, the workshop could be used for storage or converted in to a snug or games room for the children. Overall the possibilities are endless, this home is a must see to appreciate this yourself.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 15'0 x 10'2 (4.58m x 3.10m)
- Lounge: 12'0 x 10'11 (3.66m x 3.33m)
- Dining Room: 12'0 x 11'1 (3.66m x 3.38m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 9'9 (3.66m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'1 x 9'7 (4.91m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'0 x 9'8 (3.05m x 2.95m)
- Wood Shed
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62210593.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10632400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.