3 bedroom terraced house for saleAshurst Close, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Well presented and spacious 3 bedroom terraced house
- Garage and driveway
- Superb open plan lounge/diner
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Sunny aspect rear garden
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- EPC energy rating D (67)
This is the perfect example of a well-positioned house, a wonderful home located in a peaceful cul-de-sac close to the seaside.
A few minutes drive to the sea front, just imagine during the Summer months jumping in the car then taking a stroll along the foreshore enjoying the sunny weather.
If you like to travel further afield then the mainline railway station which links into London, will be ideal for you.
Having a great sized lounge/diner why not invite friends and family for a meal, or better still, with three ample sized bedrooms invite them to stay over.
With a downstairs cloakroom there will be no need to run upstairs with any children.
Those who like to relax in the sun will enjoy the sunny aspect rear garden that offers plenty of space.
There is nothing worse than having to drive around to find a suitable parking space, living here this should not be the case as there is a garage and private driveway providing plenty of convenient parking.
Whether you are a first time buyer, investor or someone who needs more space, you need look no further.
What the Owner says:
When we first viewed this house we knew it was going to be our home. As we walked in we loved the fact that it had a drive and garage as we often both work late and wanted to be able to park up with ease.
We love to have family and friends around, so when we strolled into the lounge/diner and saw that it overlooked the rear garden this was exactly what we were looking for.
We have loved the quiet location and also how convenient it is to use local shops and transport links.
We really enjoyed living here and putting our own stamp on the property.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Cloakroom: 4'10 x 2'7 (1.47m x 0.79m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'11 x 6'9 (2.72m x 2.06m)
- Lounge/Diner: 18'5 x 14'7 (5.62m x 4.45m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 9'9 (3.71m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 9'9 (3.10m x 2.97m)
- Study/Bedroom 3: 8'5 x 7'9 (2.57m x 2.36m)
- Bathroom: 8'4 x 7'0 (2.54m x 2.14m)
- Integral Garage
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62210893.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40202150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.