4 bedroom terraced house for saleNightingale Road, London
- Four Bedroom House
- Two Receptions
- Dining Room
- Double Garage Via Service Road
- Ground Floor Shower Room / Upstairs Bathroom
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Approximately 60ft Garden
- Please call us to arrange a viewing: 020 8510 0808
- EPC Rating: D
KINGS GROUP are pleased to present a delightful FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM property with TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, DINING ROOM, A SPACIOUS KITCHEN, GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM in addition to a FAMILY BATHROOM and a convenient SEPARATE W.C.
The property is laid out over two floors and also benefits from a GARAGE and a 60ft tidy GARDEN. Nightingale also has GAS CENTRAL HEATING (Untested) and DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS throughout.
This property is based in the heart of Hackney and a few minutes from Clapton Common and Clapton Pond, with convenient local amenities within easy reach and a variety of eateries and bars to enjoy locally.
TRANSPORT LINKS are a stones throw away, CLAPTON OVERGROUND STATION can be reached within ten minutes or RECTORY ROAD OVERGROUND STATION is approximately twenty minutes in the opposite direction and numerous Bus links around London are easily accessible.
Please call us to arrange a viewing: 020 8510 0808
Reception One - 5.46 x 3.80 (17'10" x 12'5") -
Reception Two - 5.58 x 3.80 (18'3" x 12'5") -
Dining Room - 5.30 x 2.72 (17'4" x 8'11") -
Kitchen - 3.49 x 2.72 (11'5" x 8'11") -
Ground Floor Shower Room -
Bedroom One - 5.48 x 3.60 (17'11" x 11'9") -
Bedroom Two - 4.54 x 4.15 (14'10" x 13'7") -
Bedroom Three - 3.19 x 2.72 (10'5" x 8'11") -
Bedroom Four - 2.97 x 2.25 (9'8" x 7'4") -
Separate W/C -
Garden - approx 18.29 (approx 60'0") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62211140.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26525874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.