3 bedroom detached house for sale8 Birchwood Drive, Hambleton, FY6 9AQ
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Dormer Bungalow - Hambleton Village - Close to ALL Amenities
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Two Generous Reception Rooms
- UPVC Double Glazing & GCH
- Good Size Enclosed Rear Garden
- Drive & Detached Garage / Workshop
- Early Viewing Recommended
Welcome To 8 Birchwood,
If you would like to live in Hambleton Village & would like a property that is close to ALL amenities, to include their outstanding primary school, the village shops & transport links, then this could be just what you are looking for...
Birchwood Drive is centrally located, within walking distance to the village centre. This detached dormer bungalow has a lot to offer to include spacious & versatile living accommodation with well proportioned bedrooms & two great size reception rooms, a ground floor bathroom & a first floor shower room. It boasts an enclosed rear garden, garage / workshop & easy to maintain front garden.
A UPVC built entrance porch offers lots of space with an internal door to a light & bright, entrance hallway. Doors lead off to a spacious living room that boasts a large landscaped window to the front elevation with open fire & stone surround. A dining room with a large landscape window over looking the rear garden. A fitted kitchen with door to the rear garden & ground floor bathroom briefly comprising, hidden flush wc storage unit, pedestal hand wash basin & bath with mains shower over. Ample storage is available with an under stairs cupboard & additional hallway cupboard/cloakroom. Stairs to the first floor landing lead to three good size bedrooms & a shower room.
The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with fenced boundaries & a detached garage / work shop. Gated access to the front side elevation & front of the property. A gravel area to the front elevation makes for an easy to maintain front garden.
This Is A Great Family Home
Early Viewing Is Advisable.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62211406.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4936190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.