4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleReading Road, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Entrance hall with original tiled flooring
- Living room with French doors
- Family room with coal effect fire place
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Dining room with partially vaulted ceilings
- Study with open fire place
- Master bedroom with fully fitted furniture
- Wet room with underfloor heating
- Refitted family bathroom with white suite
This deceptively spacious extended four bedroom semi detached Walter Cottage is situated in a non estate location, close to shops and parkland. Accommodation comprises living room with dining room, family room, refitted kitchen/breakfast room, study and four double bedroom and a 110' well stocked rear garden.
Situation Reading Road is made up of a variety of detached houses many of which have been extended and generally possess large gardens. The house is close to a number of amenities including schools and supermarket with good access to the M4/A329(M) via the Reading Road and close to Wokingham town centre.
Outside There is a patio across the rear of the house with gated side access and a Cedar covered pergola/entertaining area. The rear garden is 110' to the shed and is enclosed by wooden fencing with mature conifer borders. Garden is laid to lawn with path that leads to the rear. There are well stocked flower borders with a variety of evergreen and deciduous plants and trees. At the back of the garden is a 20' x 10' workshop with light and power, a greenhouse with safety glass and large conifer tree's along the rear boundary. To the front there is driveway parking for at least six vehicles.
Council Tax F
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4510993
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62212081.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4510993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.