2 bedroom flat for saleTurnpike Link, East Croydon
- Keenly Priced To Sell - Place Your Bids
- Favoured & Central Residential Setting, Near East Croydon Station
- 'Chain Free'
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Well Proportioned Living/Dining Room Formation
- Sixth Floor Level Accessed Via Residents Lift
- Displaying Far Reaching Views
- Electronic Gated Residents Parking Facilities
- Fitting First Time Purchase / Rental Investment Opening
- Optimal Location For Varied Transport Links & Town Centre
Frost Estate Agents are excited to introduce to the market, this keenly priced and well proportioned two double bedroom apartment, providing a straight forward approx' 7 minute walk to East Croydon mainline station and immediate Croydon town centre. Established on the sixth floor level and comfortably accessed via a residents lift, the home exposes some delightful and elevated surrounding views, complete with a fortuitous 'no onward chain' agreement enabling for a speedy purchase. Your early interest is firmly advised.
The property briefly comprises; communal entrance lobby entered via security entryphone system, residents lift service, main internal hallway linking together bathroom suite with separate w.c division, alongside two double bedrooms displaying fitted wardrobes. The remaining portion within the design unveils a generous 24ft 1 x 12ft 9 living/dining room formation, concluding with independent kitchen arrangement. The property also includes private allocated parking space accessed via electronic gates.
The local area is very well serviced with some superb transport links. Tram services are comfortably available at Lloyd Park providing connections to East Croydon, Wimbledon and Beckenham. East Croydon and South Croydon train stations offer fast and frequent services to central London (Victoria and London Bridge), Gatwick and the South Coast.Croydon town has a comprehensive range of shopping amenities, combined with department and super stores. The locale also supplies some excellent recreational open spaces, schools and additional bus services.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62213368.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7145082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.