2 bedroom terraced house for saleLord Street, Oswaldtwistle
- A 2 bedroom terrace property
- No chain delay
- In need of refurbishment
- Brimming with potential
- Ideal for investors
- Situated in a popular location
- Lounge, dining kitchen
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Suitable for buy to let investors
- Viewings highly recommended
CHAIN FREE. Situated in the heart of Oswaldtwistle upon this highly popular terraced row is this superb 2 bedroom terrace property which is brimming with development potential. This property requires full refurbishment, once works have been completed, the property would prove popular with first time buyers & tenants. Viewing appointments are essential to be in a position to fully appreciate the property's size, position & potential. Briefly comprising: hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, 2 double bedrooms & a 3 piece bathroom suite. Externally you will find a rear yard. For further information please contact our Accrington Branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62213396.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7162399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.