3 bedroom character property for saleEllison Street, Thorne, Doncaster
- Detached Character Property
- Farmhouse Style Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
A character detached cottage with private rear garden, entrance hall, lounge,dining room,farm house kitchen and utility with access to 16'11" x 16'8" garage.Three double bedrooms, Victorian style bathroom with modern walk in shower, gas central heating.
A rare opportunity to purchase this delightful three double bedroom character property which stands in a popular location of Thorne. Offering a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school. Thorne is excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. A viewing on this property is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation that is on offer!
Rear Entrance Hall
Having a half single glazed door and a single glazed rear window and leaded lights. Quarry tiled flooring, two radiators and door providing access to the Lounge and Dining Room.
"l" Shaped Lounge 18' 10" narrowing to 11' 2" x 15' 10" ( 5.74m narrowing to 3.40m x 4.83m )
Having double glazed window and leaded panel to the front and a pair of single glazed French doors to the rear with matching side panels. Rustic chimney breast with log effect electric fire and two radiators.
Dining Room 15' 5" x 10' ( 4.70m x 3.05m )
Having a front double glazed window and leaded panel and wood flooring. Cast iron fireplace inset gas fire which is disconnected. Two radiators and door to stairs to the first floor and the kitchen.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 18' 8" x 9' 10" ( 5.69m x 3.00m )
Having a rear facing single glazed window and radiator. The fitted kitchen comprises; light oak wall and base units with marble effect work surfaces inset one and a half bowl asterite sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks and flooring, gas hob and electric oven and plumbing for a washing machine. Door to the utility and half single glazed stable door to the garden.
Utility Room 16' 2" x 7' 7" ( 4.93m x 2.31m )
Having a rear facing single glazed window and a door to the garage. Having a range of light oak fitted wall and base units with granite effect work surfaces and plumbing for a washing machine. Radiator and a cupboard housing a wall mounted gas combi boiler.
Having a rear facing single glazed window and stairs leading from the dining room. Loft access, spindle balustrade and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 11' 8" ( 3.84m x 3.56m )
plus door recess and including built in wardrobes. Having a front double glazed window and leaded panel and radiator.
Bedroom Two 18' 10" x 10' max dimensions ( 5.74m x 3.05m max dimensions )
Having a front facing double glazed window with leaded panel and rear facing single glazed window. Loft access and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' plus built in wardrobes ( 3.02m x 2.74m plus built in wardrobes )
Having a front double glazed window with leaded panel and radiator.
Bathroom 11' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.87m )
Having a rear single glazed window and two radiators. The part tiled bathroom comprises;claw foot freestanding cast iron bath, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a modern walk in glass screen shower.
To the front of the property there is a pebbled drive with wrought iron gates that lead to the side of the property providing access to the garage and further car parking to the rear. To the rear of the property, there is a small paved patio with a lawned garden with brick boundary wall to one side and fencing to the remaining borders, established conifer hedging, shrubs and feature fir tree. A cold water garden tap is provided.
Garage 16' 11" x 16' 8" max dimensions ( 5.16m x 5.08m max dimensions )
Having power and light supply and fitted with an electric roller door.
There is a semi detached brick wood store and an external WC.
Council Tax Band D
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62214365.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.