3 bedroom terraced house for saleDongola Road, Plaistow, London
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Spacious kitchen/dining areas
- Beautiful family home
- Close to local amenities, transport and schools
- A pleasant residential turning
- EPC energy rating D (68)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £450,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
This has got to be your home. From the moment you step through the door you sense that this is going to be a residence where you will watch your children grow into adults and eventually leave for a home of their own.
The surrounding area has amenities that will match the criteria of someone within your household. For the young there is the college and Brampton Academy for their educational needs. For the unwell, Newham General is off Prince Regent Lane. Those who have an energetic nature can take advantage of the facilities at Newham Leisure Centre or go for a jog or cycle along the Greenway.
Access to days out or commuting for work is available from many of the numerous road links, bus services and Underground and DLR stations nearby. City Airport is close by for those weekend breaks.
All these things are wonderful but it is when you start to live the dream that you realise how lucky you are to have found such a fabulous home.
As you and your family settle in you will enjoy the family comaraderie as you sit down at the table together to enjoy meals or snuggle up on the sofas watching a good movie.
This is the family life you have been dreaming of.
What the Owner says:
We do not think that we will be able replicate this road. We will miss our neighbours and hearing the children's laughter as they play outside together. Knowing that the local residents look out for one another is simply special.
Having lived here for many years we have had the benefit of all this area has to offer and in an era when life is so stressful these things make life that little bit easier.
It is purely because we want to embark on new experiences that we have made the decision to leave our beautiful home. This will leave a space for someone else to make their own.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 24'5 (7.45m) x 10'8 (3.25m) narrowing to 8'8 at narrowest point (2.64m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 22'2 x 8'5 (6.76m x 2.57m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 10'9 (4.30m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 8'8 (3.28m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 6'4 (2.64m x 1.93m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Dining Area
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62214466.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51312851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.