3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWest Close, Ashford, TW15
- Three Bedrooms
- End Terrace Family House
- Excellent Extension/Improvement Potential
- Private Garage
- Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Early Vacant Possession
- No Onward Chain
- Popular Cul-De-Sac Position
- Yards from Town Centre and Station
Being fully enclosed, additional lockable door to ..
Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, sealed unit double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Floor units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, built in storage cupboard, wall mounted boiler for heating and hot water, part tiled walls, radiator, two sealed unit double glazed windows to rear aspect, part sealed unit double glazed door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Sealed unit double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft space.
Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, over stairs cupboard, radiator.
Enclosed panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, radiator, sealed unit double glazed frosted window.
Small garden to front.
To The Rear
Lawned and patio areas, large garden shed, outside tap, side pedestrian access via gate.
Situated in a small block to front.
EPC rating: D
Property Ref: 0296
Please note - Complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Always check the details before agreeing to purchase, this includes checking on the existence of relevant permissions. We can assist, if requested.
Measurements - All measurements quoted are approximate.
Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances -The Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order
Internal Photographs - Photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in the sale
Ordnance Survey Maps & Crown copyright 2007. All rights reserved.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10858040_7923368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swans Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.