1 bedroom flat for salePound Place, Newton Abbot
- Purpose Built First Floor Apartment
- Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Living / Kitchen
- Double Glazing & Night Storage Heating
- Communal Area
- Convenient For Town Centre Amenities
- Ideal First Time Buy / Investment
- Viewing Recommended
A modern well-presented first floor apartment. The one bedroom property, which benefits from double glazing and night storage heating, would make an ideal first time buy or investment purchase.
Situated in a purpose built development in a tucked away position, Pound Place is within a short distance of the town centre with its shopping, business and leisure facilities and is level for a 24 hour supermarket. Newton Abbot has excellent transport links including a bus station with bus routes throughout Teignbridge and Torbay, a mainline railway station and the A380 dual carriageway links Torbay and Exeter with the M5 beyond.
Accommodation From the secure communal entrance with intercom system stairs lead to the first floor where there is a private entrance door to the apartment. The hallway leads to an open plan living area and kitchen (fitted with modern units). There is a double bedroom with fitted cupboard and bathroom with a modern suite.
Living Area 13' 8" (4.17m) x 11' 0" (3.35m)
Kitchen 8' 8" (2.64m) x 6' 0" (1.83m)
Bedroom 10' 4" (3.15m) x 9' 11" (3.02m)
Communal seating and drying area.
Council Tax Band: Band A
Lease: 999 years from 2006
Service Charge: Currently £400 per annum
Includes buildings insurance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62215699.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100436003904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coast & Country Estate Agents , Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.