2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Drive, Walthamstow
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Close to Walthamstow Central
- Close to Walthamstow Village
- 90 Year Lease
- Spacious lounge/diner with separate kitchen
- Communal Gardens
- Large Private Storage Cupboard
- Chain Free
- Residents Parking
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac with turning point at the end
A bright, airy, dual-aspect, two bedroom apartment on the first floor of a modest, low-rise development set among generous communal gardens. It's all less than half a mile on foot from the sought-after heart of Walthamstow Village, with quality bars, transport, shops and schools all nearby. The Drive is a quiet and leafy cut-de-sac only moments from Walthamstow Central (Victoria Line).
Wood Street station is around a twelve minute walk, and drivers can be on the North Circular in less than ten.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll have one of Walthamstow's most enviable locales right on your doorstep – Walthamstow Village is a justly-renowned oasis of quiet streets, peaceful greenery, historic architecture and handy shops and grocery stores. It's also home to some of the finest independent bars, restaurants and gastropubs the borough has to offer.
Whether you prefer the traditional charms of the Nag's Head, the family-friendly atmosphere of the Queen's Arms or the fine dining at the Village kitchen, there's something for everyone. All this and Walthamstow Central station is just over a half mile on foot, for direct, twenty minute runs to Oxford Circus and Liverpool Street.
Inside you have a dual-aspect, twenty six foot lounge/diner with blonde hardwood floors, two solid double bedrooms of 110 and 140 square feet respectively, plus a generous single ideal for a child or home study. There's also plenty of incidental space, with both a hallway and lobby. The kitchen and bathroom have been lovingly refurbished to a high standard by the current owners.
- You're particularly well catered for when it comes to schools, with nine primary/secondaries within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted and three judged 'Outstanding'.
- The famous Lloyd Park's landscaped gardens, cafes and courts are all just a ten minute walk.
- You're spoilt for choice when it comes to your local, but we'd recommend The Nag's head; try the burgers!
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen - 2.8m x 2.4m (9'2" x 7'10") -
Lounge/Diner - 7.8m x 3.0m (25'7" x 9'10") -
Bedroom/Study - 2.3m x 1.6m (7'6" x 5'2") -
Bedroom - 3.7m x 3.5m (12'1" x 11'5") -
Bedroom - 3.8m x 2.7m (12'5" x 8'10") -
Bathroom - 2.0m x 1.9m (6'6" x 6'2") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER ...
We've been living in Walthamstow for a considerable amount of time and will be very sad to leave. Walthamstow is truly a wonderful place to live and over the years it has transformed into this lovely melting pot, cosmopolitan and integrated community. The people are very friendly and colourful. In our building we love the neighbours and they are all quiet, accommodating, helpful and very easy going. The Drive is very quiet, green, big communal garden, animals, eg. birds and squirrels. We have garden parties where you can get to know the other neighbours. We have very good primary and secondary school, amazing restaurants, fitness centres, parks for children, lots of activity places for children such as dance, drama, gymnastics and martial arts. Walthamstow is a very community based place, it's truly a lovely place to live and to bring up children and The Drive is situated in such an ideal place, whether you want to go to central London or out in the country side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62216491.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27316170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.