2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale15 Middleshot Road, Gullane EH31 2DG
- Two-bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Bright & spacious living room
- Breakfasting kitchen with good storage
- Conservatory overlooking extensive gardens
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Beautifully presented gardens to front rear and side
Sun 2-4pm & by apt 2281926
McQueen Legal present to the market this well-proportioned two-bedroom semi-detached bungalow boasting a corner plot with extensive gardens to the front, side and rear offering a potential to extend. Tucked away in a quiet residential pocket of the sought-after popular town of Gullane situated on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth in East Lothian. The property benefits from newly fitted carpets and a lovely sunny conservatory. An early viewing is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62216593.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 94724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDougall McQueen , Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.