1 bedroom apartment for saleYarborough Road, Southsea
- SITUATED ON THE TOP FLOOR
- OF A GRAND PERIOD BUILDING
- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- LOUNGE AND SEPARATE KITCHEN
- SOME UPDATING REQUIRED
- SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Situated on the top floor of a grand period building in a popular central Southsea location is this one bedroom apartment, which is offered with the Share of the Freehold. With generously proportioned rooms the accommodation comprises; Entrance hall, lounge, separate kitchen, one double bedroom and a bathroom. Generally presented in good condition with modern kitchen and bathroom fittings, the decor could perhaps do with a little updating improve this otherwise ideal apartment for a first time buyer or downsizer. Offered with no forward chain.
Enter via communal front door into
Stairs rising to second floor and personal door to;
Textured ceiling with sky-light window, wall mounted fuse box, fitted carpet and entry telephone system.
Textured ceiling, double glazed rear aspect window, gas fire with brick surround, fitted storage unit with cupboards and recessed shelving, radiator and fitted carpet.
Textured ceiling and double glazed rear aspect window. A range of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and hob, space for fridge freezer and washing machine.
Textured ceiling, two double glazed windows, built-in wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpet.
Textured ceiling, double glazed obscure window, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, cupboard housing Vaillant combination boiler, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring and radiator.
TENURE (SHARE OF FREEHOLD)
Lease: 125 years from 1983
Maintenance Charge: £400 per six months.
Portsmouth City Council TAX BAND: A £1,005.62 for the year 2017/18
We understand that the gas fire in the lounge has been declared unsafe for use and will require replacement or removal.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PSSCC_503536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.