4 bedroom detached house for saleChertsey Lane, Thorpe, Surrey
A fine example of a truly unique detached riverside home with four bedrooms, occupying fantastic sized grounds with approximately 75ft River Thames frontage and two slipways, set within a secluded location. The impressive property is approached via an attractive shingle driveway of approximately 300ft with space for ample cars and offers a double garage, a large outhouse/games room and an indoor swimming pool with wave machine. The accommodation offers on the ground floor; a welcoming entrance hall, a superb reception room with bi-fold doors offering fantastic vaulted and beamed ceilings overlooking both the beautiful gardens and the River Thames, a conservatory and a cloakroom. The modern fitted kitchen offers a range of recently fitted units including granite work surfaces, under unit lighting and a butler sink. There is also a formal dining room, study/music room, a double bedroom (currently being used as a further reception room) and a modern shower room. The first floor offers the magnificent and unique master bedroom suite with raised dressing area and en-suite. In addition there are two further bedrooms both of which benefit from en-suites. Outside to the rear are the riverside gardens, mainly laid to lawn with an array of mature shrubs and borders, a raised decked area and gazebo perfect for entertaining. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the size and location of this charming family home. Please contact our sales team seven days a week for further details.
* Detached Riverside Home
* Peaceful Riverside Location
* 75ft Mooring and Two Slipways
* Shingle Driveway with Space for Ample Cars
* Four Bedrooms
* Four Bathrooms
* Riverside Reception Room with Vaulted and Beamed Ceilings
* Modern Fitted Kitchen
* Formal Dining Room
* Utility and Study/Music Room
* Beautiful Gardens with Mature Shrubs
* Plenty of Off Street Parking & Double Garage
* Indoor Swimming Pool with Wave Machine
* Large Outhouse/Games Room
* Runnymede Borough Council
* Council Tax Band H - £3,160.33 per annum
Location/More info The property is situated in a much sought after location on the Staines upon Thames and Thorpe borders, within close to the town centre and railway station. Staines upon Thames is a prosperous riverside market town, with good rail links to London (Waterloo 30 minutes) and immediate access onto the motorway network via the M25 and M3. Heathrow Airport is a short distance away. With a vibrant pedestrianized High Street, boasting an extended range of shops and facilities, Staines upon Thames is popular with both buyers and renters alike.
Property ref: 121_480_4000978
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62217079.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4000978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.