4 bedroom detached house for saleChapel Lane, Merstone, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Large outbuildings & stables
- 2 paddocks & sand schools perfect for horse lovers
- Beautifully presented
- Perfect equestrian property
- EPC energy rating F (34)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £600,000, please contact Pittis.
A fabulous detached house here on offer for someone wanting to keep the horses in their back garden. This large detached home comes with three paddocks, a sand school and stables and outbuildings and is all set up for the equestrians. The house has been extended over the years and has plenty of accommodation for all the family with two further bedrooms upstairs which has stunning country views. The garage/workshop will house many vehicles and the downstairs accommodation is very spacious indeed. It is located in a beautiful rural location surrounded by countryside and only ten minutes’ drive away from the Islands capital town of Newport. The rear extension looks straight out to the beautiful formal gardens and there is direct access to the land beyond which is currently split into three paddocks and a wonderful sand school. The area is surrounded by a vast amount of bridle paths so riding around here is just stunning. The home also has loads of parking for all the family vehicles and plenty of room for larger vehicles like the horse box. Overall, this is the perfect house for you if you have horses or just want your own home with a vast amount of land.
What the Owner says:
We have enjoyed so many fabulous years here and really enjoyed the location. It is so peaceful here and the views are just breath taking. We have always had lots of horses here on our land and the facilities are just great which also include a tack room and hay store. Several years ago we carried out a large loft conversion making two extra bedrooms upstairs and we were so pleased we did this as we gained so much more accommodation and really made the most of the country views too. Now the years have passed it is time of us to downsize and let someone else thoroughly enjoy our home and relish in this wonderful location surrounded by stunning countryside. We will really miss this home but wish the new owners many happy years here.
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room: 17'3 x 13'4 (5.26m x 4.07m)
- Kitchen: 21'1 x 8'5 (6.43m x 2.57m)
- Lounge/Dining Room: 23'10 x 12'1 (7.27m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 x 11'11 (4.09m x 3.63m)
- Wet Room
- Bedroom 1: 13'7 x 9'10 (4.14m x 3.00m)
- Study: 10'8 x 8'1 (3.25m x 2.47m)
- Conservatory: 13'6 x 11'9 (4.12m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'8 x 12'6 (3.86m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'5 x 11'7 (3.79m x 3.53m)
- Shower Room
- Log Store: 30'0 x 9'9 (9.15m x 2.97m)
- Workshop: 43'4 x 17'11 (13.22m x 5.46m)
- Double Garage: 34'0 x 18'1 (10.37m x 5.52m)
- Hay Store: 25'3 x 21'7 (7.70m x 6.58m)
- Off Road Parking
- 3 Paddocks
- Sand School
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62218051.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.