4 bedroom detached house for saleRawmarsh Hill, Parkgate, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £180,000-£190,000
- Substantial FOUR Bedroom Detached Family Residence
- Sympathetically re-furbished with many period style features
- Mature Family Garden to the rear
- Hard wired CCTV system
- MUST BE VIEWED
GUIDE PRICE: £180,000-£190,000 - A RARE OPPORTUNITY - MUST BE VIEWED! Sympathetically re-furbished to offer excellent family accommodation with rooms of gracious proportions, high ceilings, numerous period style features, stunning Kitchen & Bathroom and mature family garden to the rear.
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE AN OUTSTANDING DETACHED FAMILY PROPERTY
The property has been sympathetically re-furbished and enjoys rooms of gracious proportions with high ceilings and numerous period style features, yet also benefits from a recently replaced central heating boiler and a hard wired CCTV system. The excellent family-size accommodation briefly comprises:- Impressive Reception Hallway, Dining Room, Lounge, Stunning Kitchen, Third Reception Room/Snug, Utility Room, Rear Hallway with access to Cellars. To the first floor are Four Double Bedrooms and an elegant Bathroom with a free-standing bathtub. Outside the property has off-road parking for two cars and a mature family garden to the rear.
The property is ideally located for all the amenities of Rawmarsh and is well placed for commuting to Rotherham, Sheffield, Barnsley and the motorway network.
THIS PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED IN ORDER TO APPRECIATE THE STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER - CALL US NOW!
At the front of the property a decorative entrance protects a composite front door with a stained glass window above which opens into the impressive reception hall. There is a central heating radiator, decorative coving to the ceiling and a staircase with spindle balustrade leading to the first floor accommodation.
Dining Room 15' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.65m x 3.63m )
This well proportioned dining room has a wooden double glazed bay window to the front and an attractive fire surround (no fire at present). The room has a high ceiling with decorative coving, picture rails and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 10" plus bay x 12' 9" ( 3.91m plus bay x 3.89m )
A beautifully presented lounge which enjoys a high ceiling with decorative coving, picture rails and features an attractive period style marble fire surround with an open fire and hearth. There is a wooden double glazed bay window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 12' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.94m )
The stylish kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of wall, base and drawer units with an island breakfast bar unit and a matching feature to the chimney breast with space for a range style cooker. Some of the wall units incorporate spotlights and have attractive worktops with matching splashbacks, an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and space for a fridge/freezer. The room has a high ceiling with decorative coving and wooden French doors open onto the garden.
Third Reception/snug 9' 9" x 7' 11" plus bay ( 2.97m x 2.41m plus bay )
This additional reception/snug has a fire surround with an inset log burner and built-in storage to both sides and there is a wooden double glazed bay window to the rear.
Utility Room 5' 5" x 7' 11" ( 1.65m x 2.41m )
Having wall and base units, a low flush w.c., space for a washing machine and a Belfast style sink unit. there is a wooden window to the rear.
The rear hallway has a single glazed door to the side, a central heating radiator and access to the:-
A double cellar providing useful storage.
First Floor Landing
From the entrance hallway stairs lead to the first floor landing which has a wooden double glazed window to the front, coving to the ceiling with ceiling rose and an access hatch to the partly boarded loft space with a pull-down ladder.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 12' 3" into recess ( 3.91m x 3.73m into recess )
This attractively presented bedroom has a wooden double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator and features a high ceiling, decorative coving and picture rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 12' 9" into recess ( 3.61m x 3.89m into recess )
Again being beautifully presented and having high ceiling, decorative coving and picture rails, a wooden double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 12' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.76m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 7" into recess x 7' 10" ( 3.23m into recess x 2.39m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
This spacious and elegant bathroom features a decorative white suite to include a free-standing roll-top bathtub, a pedestal wash basin and a low flush w.c. The room is beautifully decorated and has attractive feature panelling, picture rail, a wooden floor, central heating radiator and a wooden double glazed window to the rear.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is hardstanding providing off-road parking for two cars. At the rear is a substantial family garden comprising of lawned areas with mature, plants, trees, shrubs and conifers for privacy. There is a patio area, a wooden shed, a smaller storage shed and further brick built storage which has the footings of the old cottages which were previously on the site and retains an old fireplace which could be restored to working order.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62218624.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.