4 bedroom house for saleBushberry Road, Hackney, E9
- Presented in excellent condition with wood floors throughout
- Spacious reception room with two working fireplaces
- Stylish free standing kitchen with space to dine
- Four generously proportioned bedrooms, one en-suite
- Chic bathroom, shower room and guest wc
- Wonderful private garden to the rear
- Easy access to local transport links
- Peaceful tree lined road close to Victoria Park
A simply stunning four bedroom Victorian house arranged over three floors stylishly renovated throughout, with a private rear garden and an excellent location moments from Victoria Park.
The property is situated moments from the green open spaces of Victoria Park. A range of shops, restaurants and amenities are within a short walk at Chatsworth Road, Well street, and Victoria Park Village.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1042294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.