4 bedroom detached house for saleKeeble Park, Perranwell Station, Truro, Cornwall, TR3
- Spacious detached four bedroom family home
- Formal sitting room with part vaulted ceiling
- Impressive kitchen with high quality wall and floor mounted units
- Separate utility room with external door to the side garden and downstairs WC
- Galleried landing overlooking the formal sitting room
- Three first floor double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Bedroom two and three have built in wardrobes
- Bedroom four is a triple aspect room with glass door leading onto the balcony
- Guest suite has en-suite facilities
- An abundance of driveway parking and an integral double garage with inspection pit
This wonderful detached four bedroom family home has a beautiful large show garden with rural views over the valley, double garage and copious driveway parking.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRV160254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.